Did you get into an auto accident in Oregon? If so, you may need to fill out this form for the DMV.
The form states:
"ONLY drivers involved in an accident resulting in any of the following MUST file an Accident & Insurance Report:
• Damage to your vehicle is over $2500
• Damage to any one person’s property over $2500
• Injury (No matter how minor)
• Any vehicle has damage over $2500 and any vehicle is
• Death towed from the scene as a result of damages"
You must report the accident within 72 hours or as soon as possible. Click on the link for more details.
Post a Comment